Complete Fuel Management Solution
WP Fuel Solutions provide a range of solutions designed to fit your specific data centre fuel management requirement to prevent fuel contamination and degradtion while in long term storage.
Our fuel management packages remove the risk involved in storing fuel and ensures your investment is kept in the most efficient and reliable condition possible, ready for when you need it most.
Fuel tanks should be cleaned every four years or when fuel contamination is detected to ensure fuel remains fit for purpose. Over this period water from condensation contaminates stored fuel which in turn gives life to microbial growth. Microbes live between the fuel and water interphase allowing them to feed from both water and fuel elements. A by-product of microbial growth is the acids they emit into the fuel which corrode the tank and further degrade fuel quality.
Preventing fuel contamination is a combination of regular sampling and fuel servicing to treat the problem before contamination takes hold and the fuel quality degrades. With this in mind the WPFS provide an on-going fuel management service package which is designed to take the risk out of storing fuel by improving, providing information and knowledge:
- Fuel samples taken every four to six months by WPFS technician and analysed on-board
- Annual compliance audit to OFTEC standards
- Fuel is fully filtered and circulated annually with Cetane values restored
- Advanced long-life fuel with stabilising enzyme technology
Reactive Services Included in this Package
- 24/7 Response fuel sampling
- 24/7 Emergency fuel and tank cleaning
- 24/7 Fuel deliveries with 24 hours’ notice
WP Fuel Solutions, no gimmicks just effective fuel management from the industry experts.