WP'S Advanced filtration system utilises patent-pending technology to provide unrivalled and prolonged level of in-tank cleanliness.
This revolutionary approach address the need to ensure the tank bottom remains clean and free of contaminates. Via a matrix network of aerated pipes, this advanced filtration system filters fuel evenly from the entire tank bottom using a high velocity “max-flow” pumping system.
This advanced system has been designed with three key objectives:
- Eliminate the requirement for repeated tank cleaning by keeping the fuel in specification
- Provide regular in-line sample analysis and report accordingly to BMS or via text alerts and email warnings
- Fully automated system managment via state-of-the-art sensors and real time reporting (in development)
- Eliminate the need to clean fuel or tank again
- Automatically sends fuel quality reports to BMS
- Detects fuel contamination and removes contamination, automatically
- Circulates total tank contents on a timed routine with full report on completion
- Patented pipework technology covering the tank bottom
- Fuel is filtered at up to 600 litres per minute
- Multi-stage filtration removing all contaminates
- Multiple sensors monitor fuel level and fuel condition
Why use WP Advanced filtration?
If you’re looking to ensure your fuel tank looks after itself and eliminate tank cleaning our system has what you need.
WP Fuel Solutions, experts in long term fuel storage.
Click here for more information on the MPF System